Oolong. Some claim the name is derived from the tea’s origins in the Wuyi Mountains. Still others maintain that a man named Wu Liang discovered the tealeaves. Mellow oolong is too laid back a brew to stew about all that. Say it with me… oooooolong. Don’t you feel more relaxed already? Like a good rosé, oolong is treasured for its versatility. Slightly fermented, its smooth flavor pairs well with just about any food. But please do not confuse versatile with bland. Oolong quietly charms with character and nuance. Grown high in rarefied Himalayan mountain air, these leaves brew into an amber nirvana. Prospect Tea Co. adds luscious peach to this delicate tea for a lightly flowery, clean flavor with a hint of natural sweetness.
- Item #: 15MI141-HIMALAY24CT
- 24 Single serve capsules
- Oolong Tea
- Compatible with Keurig® Brewers
- Coffee/Tea Program - Free shipping with $75 minimum order
- Cost per cup $0.71 per cup
- This product is not affliated with Keurig Incorporated