Ceylon tea first was cultivated in the late 1800s on the mystical island of Ceylon, today known as Sri Lanka. Brooklyn Breakfast’s Ceylon tea leaves are harvested in the Sri Lankan highlands, which provide the ideal climate for incomparable taste. We carefully select leaves for peak flavour and meticulously oxidize the leaves to give this iconic black tea its unique, rich golden colour when brewed. Not as highbrow as its English cousin, Brooklyn Breakfast remains full-bodied and bold – bracing on its own, or mellowed with milk and sugar.
- Item #: 15MI141-BKLYNBRK24CT
- 24 Single serve capsules
- Black Tea
- Compatible with Keurig® Brewers
- Coffee/Tea Program - Free shipping with $75 minimum order
- Cost per cup $0.71 per cup
- This product is not affliated with Keurig Incorporated