The grade of Costa Rica we selected for Aurora, like the Colombia we roast in Luminosa, is the top grade, Strictly Hard Bean Fancy, from the highlands of Tarrazú, or Naranjo, wherever we can find the double sweet, Lemon Bar intensity of a great Costa. Accent the great coffee with another great coffee, creating something that could be conceived of equally as a blend, or a uniquely augmented single-origin. The deep, molasses-like sugar browning notes, exceptional suavity, and signature note of blackcurrant could come from no other origin.
So Costa Rica is the star of a blend that Kenya renders celestial, just as Ethiopia enlightens Colombia in our elegant Luminosa. Similar in concept, impeccable in quality, uniquely brilliant in the cup, may they become fixtures of the light roast firmament.
- Item #: 11MI218-COSTA10CT
- 10 Single serve capsules
- Roast Strength: Light
- Flavour Notes: Layers of dark, silken berry meet bright, clean citrus sweetness
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Compatible with Keurig® Brewers
- Coffee/Tea Program - Free shipping with $75 minimum order
- Cost per cup $0.95 per cup