FREE Shippingto all of Canada
Weather ResistantHigh quality print with Laminate protection
Low MinimumStarting at just $25 a roll (minimum 5 rolls)
Watch how it works
5 Easy Steps
1. Select Material
Choose between Transparent, Glossy and Matte.
2. Protective Coating
Choose waterproof or laminate coating.
3. Pick Size
Choose the size of the stickers in inches
4. Select Quantity
Indicate how many rolls to be made.
5. Upload Design
Upload an image or create your own design.
Don't have your own design?
We can help!
Starting at $50*
Here's what Our Customers are saying!
Service is great and I Got the help that I needed, thanks!
Price is very affordable! Will use them all the time
The Village Grocer
Great Service! Got the help that I needed :)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Still Not Sure? Check Out Our FAQs Below
If an order does not qualify for free international shipping, you can view our international shipping rates.
If you haven't already, read how to design a transfer sticker which covers artwork size requirements and modifications.
Keep in mind transfer stickers are precisely cut from vinyl material. We use the lines, referred to as paths, in your vector artwork to determine where the material is cut. Irregularities in these paths can cause problems with how the material is cut and the final product. Our art and production teams look for these irregularities during the process.
When artwork is submitted in RGB, the colors are converted to their closest available matches in CMYK before going to print. If you let us know your desired CMYK values when ordering it will make it easier for us to print your desired colors. Otherwise we will use our judgement to decide the closest equivalents.
Since RGB has a larger range of colors than CMYK, some RGB colors are currently difficult or impossible to match exactly.
If an order does not qualify for free international shipping, you will be charged our international shipping rates.
Can I get a discount for ordering multiple designs?
Yes, we automatically discount your order as you add more items to your cart. Each unique design must be ordered as a separate line item.
To calculate your discount, we determine the total amount of material and labor required to process your order. You can see how this works by adding multiple items to your cart. In general, as your order becomes larger your discount will be more significant.
A few ways you can take advantage of this feature:
- Order multiple variations of the same product (for example, you may want to order 5 different design variations of a 3" circle)
- Order a set of completely unique stickers (for example, you could order circle stickers, sticker sheets and die cut stickers at the same time and we'd price it as if it was one large order).
- Add-on a few extra designs to a large order. Since we calculate the price of your order based on it's total size, if you need to order a large quantity of one design you can add a few extra designs for a low price.
Changes will be made to your proof for free until you're happy. You can cancel your order at any time before approval at no charge. The video below shows how our process works.
Since every order is 100% custom, we do not allow returns for reasons unrelated to quality. For example, we cannot refund or reproduce your order if you decide you do not want it, ordered the wrong size or prefer a different product.
The most important aspects of our returns & refunds policies are:
- We must be contacted within 72 hours from delivery of any defects.
- We require you submit a photograph that clearly indicates the problem.
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order before we reproduce your order
- We will pay for shipping and provide a shipping label if a return is required.
- We will reproduce or refund your order within 5 days if we verify that we made an error.
- We will use the original production time and shipping method when reproducing an order.
- All sales are final.